- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (8)
Related Categories: Saddle Pads | Western Saddle Pads | Sensorflex | Classic Equine Saddle Pad | Wool Pad | Orthopedic Western Saddle Pads
Classic Equine Western Saddle Pads
This is a sleek saddle pad that is perfect on it’s own or under your show blanket.
This felt saddle pad offers superior shock absorption without impeding your horse’s freedom of movement.
The perfect contoured western saddle pad for horses that need extra back protection and padding.
Good looking pad designed for shock absorption and contoured comfort. This SensorFlex pad is 34"x 38" in a beautiful chevron pattern with accent colored wear leathers and close contact cut out under the leg area. Top layer is made of heavy double woven 100% New Zealand wool, known for its…
* Designed specifically to support horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder * Supports the front end of the saddle from collapsing in the shoulder area * Strategic wedge placement fills the void area to offer extra support * Ideal for horses with diminishing top line or horses with very high…
…clean and keeps its appeal for the life of the pad * ¾” closed cell foam bottom is antifungal and antibacterial to keep back cool * Wither cut out for contour fit and Cinch area cut out for close contact fit * Split design allows the pad to move with the horse, eliminating irritation *…
A perfect neutral patterned saddle pad for everyday riding or shows that will also wick moisture away from your horse’s back.
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved