- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (71)
Related Categories: Western Correction Bits | Western Bits | English Bits | Bits | Correction Bit | Curb
The ideal draft curb bit if you need something that applies bar and palate pressure but has a small port for tongue relief.
A medium port bit made for well trained, seasoned horses needing only light contact to communicate clearly. The Sedona’s solid shanks give the bit more stability in the mouth to encourage a consistent head carriage.
* Nice leverage bit to use in coordination with your bradoon * Encourages collection and headset while using subtle cues * Stainless steel cheeks are finished to a bright luster * Copper mouthpiece promotes salivation and increases sensitivity * Allows some tongue relief but puts pressure on bars…
* Compatible with most bits requiring curb chains * Highly polished stainless steel hooks will not rust * Allows chain to be adjusted to the perfect tension * Sold in pairs * Measures: 1 ¾”L
* Compatible with most bits requiring curb chains * Highly polished stainless steel hooks will not rust * Lays flat to optimize comfort and eliminate pinching * Sold in pairs * Measures: 1 7/8”L
* Great for protecting your bit and to keep chain from unhooking * Stainless steel hooks with a durable rubber coating * Helps keep down the noise and chatter of the chain * Eliminates pinching in the chin area of the horse * Measures: 1 7/8”L * Sold in pairs
* Nice training curb chain that adds a bit more leverage * Durable ½” maintenance free nylon webbing on each end * Single row of nickel plated chain, buckles and keepers * Ample adjustment to fit most horses * Color: Brown
The FES Sedona Correction Bit offers decorative scrolling on the shanks that’s simple enough to go in any ring but has the flair of a show bit. The universal show bit for you’ve been looking to use for your seasoned horse.
* Nice bit to encourage collection and softness through the bridle * Allows riders to use the most subtle of cues to achieve desired response * Provides the curb action in double bridles or dressage style bridles * Stainless steel cheeks and mouthpiece with loose ring at rein end * Allows for some…
The Pelham bit is designed for superior control and operates as both a direct action and leverage bit. Depending on how the reins are used, this bit can work several areas of the horse’s head as it can combine the function of a curb and snaffle bit. The low port curb distributes pressure…
…a great bit for horses that are sensitive to palate pressure. This is a mild transition bit for horses stepping up from a traditional snaffle bit. Features include flat, loose shanks, a forward mouthpiece, barrel roller and copper inlay to promote salivation. The Mullen Barrel bit applies pressure…
…swallow. Uses tongue pressure and bar pressure, working mostly off of the tongue. Myler bits distribute tongue pressure more evenly than traditional designs. Uses restrict and release action. May offer curb or poll pressure depending on shank design. May offer independent side movement. • For…
This futurity bit is perfect for transitioning horse from a snaffle or shanked snaffle to a ported bit with its lower, wide port that offers tongue relief.
…nice low port bit for horses learning the basics or for every day schooling. Rein slots offer different leverage options, with the top slot offering direct action and the lower slot putting pressure on the mouth, curb and poll. Pressure is applied mainly to the bars of the mouth. Curb hook and chain…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved