- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (102)
- Social Media (1)
There were no documents that contained all of the words in your query. These results contain some of the words.
Related Categories: Mens Spurs | Cloverleaf Spurs | Spurs With Interchangable Rowels | Ladies Western Spurs
…weather, the blackened finish will rust to give the spur an aged, well-worn look. Features include: * Black brushed steel spur blends nicely with boots 1 * 10 pt. blunt end rowel applies pressure over wider area of the sides * All-around performance spur has interchangeable rowels * Blackened finish…
The perfect pair of spurs for sensitive horses or those who only need gentle leg aids, that is show ring and training appropriate.
…the spurs to easily be adjusted for a snug fit. Flexi spurs feature a non-slip grip lining on the heel of the spur to keep them from sliding up or down unlike metal spurs. * So lightweight…only your horse knows they’re on * Made of super durable and flexible engineered plastic * Spurs…
* Nice show spur to use on the sensitive sided horses * Crafted from stainless steel with a satin black finish * Offset neck for limiting leg and foot movement * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: 1 ¼” * Heel width: 3” * Neck length: 2…
* Nice looking show spur with a little added bling * Crafted with an antique bronze finish that will rust over time leaving a beautiful aged look * Engraved German silver overlay with crystal accents * 10 point rounded ends helps increase responsiveness * Hinged spur button with gooseneck angle *…
…finished, polished and refined look * Long, inward neck limits foot and leg movement * Made of stainless steel polished to high shine finish * Hinged spur button and a very mild ball end * Band width: 1 3/8” * Heel width: 2 3/4" * Neck length: 3” * Ball diameter: 3/4" * Size:…
Dutton bits are all hand. These bits have a great feel and weight to them for optimum results. Bits will rust giving them a beautiful aged look. Rust is also sweet to the horses taste and aids in a soft, supple mouth * Each bit is hand forged and designed to specifically aid communication * Nice…
Good looking spur for those horses that need just a little nudge for faster response. The ball end spur is also a good option for use on sensitive sided horses. Hinged spur buttons allow straps to be attached easily. Sized to fit most youth/children’s sized boot heels. * Stainless steel *…
This is a nice women’s spur that has a rubber interior cup for a secure and comfortable fit while keeping your boots from being scratched. Popular with barrel racers and great for ‘ticklish’ sided horses.
…responsiveness while limiting leg movement * Made from highly polished stainless steel * 8 point blunt end rowels with upward angled neck * Hinged spur button with interchangeable rowels * Band width: 1” * Heel width: 2 7/8” * Neck length: 3” gooseneck * Rowel diameter: 1” *…
* Black steel spur with a beautiful silver plate filigree overlay on band and neck * Black steel with rust over time leaving a beautiful antique finish * Band width: 1" * Neck Length: 2" * Cloverleaf Rowel * Sizes: Ladies (2 7/8" heel width) and men's (3 1/8" heel width)
Good looking spur to help increase your horse’s responsiveness. This spur is crafted from stainless steel with an antique bronze finish. The 1.25 inch band features a stainless Western Pleasure horse silhouette overlay. The 2” neck has beautifully engraved german silver plate overlay…
Dutton bits are all handmade. These bits have a great feel and weight to them for optimum results. Bits will rust giving them a beautiful aged look. Rust is also sweet to the horses taste and aids in a soft, supple mouth * A nice bit for teaching horses to respond using lighter hands * Each bit is…
This is a versatile all-around spur that’s great for all disciplines. The 10 point blunt end rowel spurs are made of polished steel with an attractive silver floral overlay. Hinged strap buttons for easy strap attachment. These spurs will rust if exposed to moisture. * Band: 1 1/8” *…
These black steel bumper spurs are an ideal option for beginners or riders with sensitive sided horse without sacrificing style with the engraving details. If you'd prefer a stainless steel option, check out our Stainless Steel Western Bumper Spurs.
The Rockgrinder Spur can be a great training tool for experienced riders. It maximizes leg cues with minimal pressure. Rockgrinder spurs are used as temporary training aids for well trained horses and experienced riders.
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved