- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (17)
Related Categories: Finish Line Horse | Salt Block | Electrolyte Paste | Water Filter | Horse Hydrator | Horse Hydrator Water Filter System
Apple-A-Day contains no electrolyte fillers such sugars, so you feed less then most other brands. Increased work and increased temperature and humidity will make your horse sweat more, requiring more electroylytes.Fresh water and a salt block or loose salt should always be free choice for your…
…Apple Flavor, Artificial Coloring. Indications: ELITE™ Electrolyte supplements horses to provide additional electrolyte salts and trace minerals that may be lost by dehydration. Directions: Dosage: ELITE™ Electrolyte may be administered in the horse's feed or drinking water…
…Chloride - 28,614 mg Magnesium (min.) - 200mg Potassium (min.) - 7,530 mg * Schneider’s Exclusive! No sugar added, professional formula electrolyte * Keeps horses hydrated and energized by replacing vital minerals lost through vigorous activities * Pelleted formula is less likely to be sifted…
$29.99 - $42.95
$19.99 - $29.99
$19.99 - $29.99
What is the most essential nutrient to a horse? You are correct, WATER is. It is common knowledge that horses are composed of 70% water. So you know that water and proper hydration can make a monumental impact in overall health and performance in your horse. You always have water in front of them…
* Mined from ancient deposits in the Himalayan Mountains * Rose pink color indicates high mineral content * Assures a balanced intake of iron, potassium and magnesium * Hang in your horse's stall, a great boredom reliever * 2.2 lbs or 4.4 lbs available on a rope * 4.4 lbs brick fits in standard…
$8.99 - $9.99
$7.99 - $8.99
$7.99 - $8.99
…the proportion of electrolytes lost in horse’s sweat. This ensures accurate balance and absorption for all horses. Perfect Balance Electrolite also provides concentrated Chloride levels which new studies indicate is an extremely important but often overlooked electrolyte. Perfect Balance…
An electrolyte supplement specifically designed for horses in low-intensity, long-duration exercise so they can recover more quickly.
Help your horse replace electrolytes lost during exercise or just the heat of the summer with America’s original electrolyte supplement.
Keep your equine athlete performing their best with an electrolyte supplement designed with them in mind.
Keep your horse’s electrolytes at optimum levels no matter their level of exercise with this dac® electrolyte supplement.
Keep your horse hydrated and at peak performance with an electrolyte supplement that’s university tested to increase stamina by nearly 25%.
…more relaxed and contended horse. The Sport Likit is an apple flavored salt based Electrolyte treat for the active horse, designed to replace important electrolytes that they loose when they sweat. Electrolytes help to maintain the correct balance of fluids in the body and are essential for correct…
Keep your horse hydrated anywhere with the Horse Quencher™ hydration supplement.
This pelleted digestive supplement is packed with electrolytes eliminating the need to feed an additional supplement to your horse.
* 100% natural and mined in the Himalayan mountains * Rose pink color indicated high mineral content * Assures a balanced intake of iron, potassium and magnesium * Fits in all Likit holders is great as a boredom breaker * Does not crumble of dissolve like other salt licks
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved