- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
There were no documents that contained all of the words in your query. These results contain some of the words.
Floating Spade Bit
This twisted wire floating spoon mouth bit is great for adding more control, while distributing pressure to the palate and bars and has a longer shank for a quicker response.
Revolutionary new bit designs eliminates pinching of cheeks and tongues, redusing tension and stress. Mouth stays closed and calm, horses are able to concentrate on learning. Internal bushing permits either half of the bit to rotate independently of the other. Each side of the horse can be worked…
…copper rollers on each side * Swivel port allows rider to work each side separately while schooling * Copper helps promote salivation and increase sensitivity * Mouthpiece: 5” * Cheeks: 6 3/8” * Port: 3 ½” * Bit diameter: ½” * How to Measure your Western Bit
The H-418 De-Icer will be your hero this winter! This stock tank De-Icer will save you from spending all that extra time during those freezing winter mornings and nights breaking your horse's frozen water in the pasture.
A twisted wire bit with gag cheeks that allow it to ‘float’ in the mouth, to give immediate relief when pressure’s released. The mouthpiece has more feel than a standard snaffle, making this perfect to teach collection.
…leverage style bit to help horses transition from a snaffle bit. The lower port offers light palate pressue which is released when the horse flexes at the poll. Simple design features pinchless swept back shanks that decrease signal response from the rider’s hands. This bit applies moderate…
The FES Sedona Correction Bit offers decorative scrolling on the shanks that’s simple enough to go in any ring but has the flair of a show bit. The universal show bit for you’ve been looking to use for your seasoned horse.
…a great bit for horses that are sensitive to palate pressure. This is a mild transition bit for horses stepping up from a traditional snaffle bit. Features include flat, loose shanks, a forward mouthpiece, barrel roller and copper inlay to promote salivation. The Mullen Barrel bit applies pressure…
* Helps secure the bit against the cheek of the bridle * Prevents the full cheek shanks from getting caught * Helps hold bit in place and exert a bit more poll pressure * Made of English tanned leather with reinforced stitching * Sold in pairs * Color: Havana or chestnut * Measures: 2 1/8”L x…
…much softer manner * Beautifully etched aluminum cheeks make this bit great for the show ring * Lightweight and nicely balanced and makes a great Western Pleasure bit * Mouthpiece: 5” * Cheeks: 7 3/8” * Port: 2 ½” * Bit diameter: 5/8” * How to Measure your Western Bit
…at the flexible joint when worked separately * Antique bronze cheeks with stainless steel dot trim * Copper mouthpiece to promote salivation and sensitivity * Mouthpiece: 5” * Cheeks: 7 ½” * Port: 1 ½” * Bit diameter: 5/16” * How to Measure your Western Bit
…when poll is flexed * Each side can be worked separately and applies tongue pressure at the joint * Copper overlay mouthpiece promotes salivation and increases sensitivity * Mouthpiece: 5” * Cheeks: 6 3/4” * Port: 2” * Bit diameter: 7/16” * How to Measure your Western Bit
* Nice bit to encourage collection and softness through the bridle * Allows riders to use the most subtle of cues to achieve desired response * Provides the curb action in double bridles or dressage style bridles * Stainless steel cheeks and mouthpiece with loose ring at rein end * Allows for some…
All Content © Copyright 2019 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved