- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (17)
Related Categories: Reins | Weighted Western Reins | Split Reins | Billy Royal Reins | Western Split Reins | Western Reins
Leather Split Reins
Tough enough for training…pretty enough to show. These heavyweight split reins are Amish made from top quality Hermann Oak leather.
Backed by a lifetime workman’s warranty, these handcrafted reins have been thoughtfully designed for daily use with every feature you look for in quality working reins. Broken in and supple for your first ride.
A safe and quick way to change bits and reins, offering both a stylish and useful design. Hand made in the USA, with pre oiled ready to use Hermann Oak leather.
These reins will stand up to the abuse of every day riding, with a lifetime workman’s warranty. Handmade from extra heavy double stitched Hermann Oak leather, coming pre-oiled and already broken in.
Nice split rein option for training and schooling. Soft, lightweight and comfortable feel in the hand, these reins offer a sure grip and helps communicate cues efficiently. Reins are made from 5/8” braided cotton/poly blend rope with leather water tie ends with quick change scissor snaps at…
Supple split reins that are sturdy enough for trail and everyday riding. If you like this style, try our Schneider's Billy Royal® Dark Oil Harness Leather Reins
* 5/8" x 8" long * Harness leather * Silver plate ferrules * Light or dark oil
…* Measures 5/8" W x 7' L * Color: Dark oil These training split reins are top quality without sacrificing the option for quick tack changes. The scissor snaps are heavy duty brass hardware paired with top quality bridle leather make for split reins we guaranteed you’ll love.
…leather craftsmen * Solid brass snaps for added durability * Measures 5/8" W x 7' L * Color: Dark oil These training split reins allow for quick tack changes without sacrificing quality. The snaps are heavy duty brass hardware paired with handcrafted bridle leather make for split reins we…
* Soft and supple, hand crafted buffalo leather * Can be used as split reins or buckle together for single rein use * Heavy duty nickel plated snaps and buckle * Come with matching girth loop with stainless steel ring * Each rein is 5/8”W x 9’L * Havana only
* Exceptional quality split reins at an outstanding price * Crafted from the finest, supple medium weight harness leather * Hand oiled and rubbed for a soft and supple feel * Water tie bit ends * Measures: 5/8”W x 8’L * Color: Light oil * Replacement water tie laces are available
* Exceptional quality split reins at an outstanding price * Crafted from the finest, supple medium weight harness leather * Hand oiled and rubbed for a soft and supple feel * Water tie bit ends * Measures: ½””W x 8’L * Color: Light oil * Replacement water tie laces are…
* Finest quality Hermann Oak harness leather reins available * Hand finish, hand rubbed and oiled * Provides incredible feel and exceptional weight * Extra thick at the bit end to provide greater weight and control * Reins are 5/8” wide and 8’ long with water tie ends * Made in the USA *…
* Nicely balanced split reins are prefect for shows, training or trail * Crafted from premium extra heavyweight Hermann Oak leather * Added thickness at the bit ends for greater weight and control * Reins will taper from ¾” to ½” for comfortable feel and grip * Water tie…
…the bit ring to keep from flipping and twisting. These reins create the appearance of a smoother ride in the show ring and are easy to change out among training headstalls. Features include: * Crafted from genuine top quality Hermann Oak leather * Keeps consistent and direct contact with your horse…
…eliminate excess motion * Beautifully crafted from extra thick premium harness leather * Leather is hand rubbed and oiled to provide exceptional feel * Buckle bit ends allow for easy attachment * Brass buckles (split reins) * Length: 7’-7 ½’L * Thickness: 5/8” * Color: Light…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved