- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
There were no documents that contained all of the words in your query. These results contain some of the words.
Rubber Bit Guards
This bit has a unique copper wrapped mouthpiece and short teardrop shanks that gives horses a hint that a signal will be coming from the rider’s hand. This bit has a correction port and should be used on well trained, seasoned horses. This bit will apply direct palate pressure and encourage…
This stainless steel bit has a soft rubber encased mouth piece that is perfect for starting young horses and helping them learn to accept a bit. The thicker rubber mouth applies gentle pressure to tongue and bars, sending signals in a direct way. This single jointed bit has traditional 3…
* The perfect, most versatile and durable stall guard * Can be safely used alone or with mesh stall guards * Heavy duty rubber coated chain * Rubber measures 33 ½” with 6” chain on each end * Makes easy in and out stall entry * Color: Black
* Prevents running martingale rings from sliding forward * Eliminates the rings being caught in the reins, bit or bridle * Slides on over reins and fits snuggly and securely * Made of tough, flexible molded rubber * Measures: 2 5/8”L x ¾”W * Brown only; sold in pairs
…textured rubber over leather. Excellent grip for pleasure, jumping and schooling. Hookstud bit ends. Rein ends buckle together. 5/8" wide. Color: chestnut or havana. * Crafted from the finest English Sedgwick leather * Designed by leading international riders * Full length textured rubber over…
Imported leather. Full length textured rubber over leather. Excellent grip for pleasure, jumping and schooling. * Crafted from premium buffalo leather * Full length textured rubber over leather * Excellent grip for pleasure, jumping and schooling * Hookstud bit ends * Rein ends buckle together *…
This rubber coated kimberwick is perfect for young horses or horses that have a very light mouth.
…and gentle bit perfect for starting young horses * Stainless steel Dees with hook to offer leverage options * Stainless steel mouth is encased in molded soft, pliable rubber * Puts pressure on the corners of the mouth and tongue * Mouthpiece: 5” with 3 1/2" Stainless Steel D Ring * Bit…
* Great for protecting your bit and to keep chain from unhooking * Stainless steel hooks with a durable rubber coating * Helps keep down the noise and chatter of the chain * Eliminates pinching in the chin area of the horse * Measures: 1 7/8”L * Sold in pairs
…leather from J & E Sedgwick & Co., Ltd. Rubber lined on the inside for added grip without bulk. * Finest English leather from J & E Sedgwick & Co., Ltd. * Rubber lined on the inside for added grip without bulk * Hook and stud bit attachments * Available in 3/8" Dark Brown…
A nice O-ring bit for introducing young horses to the bit. The rubber coated bars apply gentle pressure to tongue and bars, sending signals in a direct way.
This rubber coated eggbutt snaffle is perfect for young horses or horses that have a very light mouth.
This rubber coated D-ring snaffle is perfect for young horses or horses that have a very light mouth.
Please allow 3-5 days to ship from manufacturer Horses stay safely in their stalls and can look out at what’s going on with these classy stall guards in Kensington’s favorite plaids. Please allow 3-5 days to ship from manufacturer
Completely covers shoulder, chest and wither area to effectively protect against blanket rubbing and to help prevent hair loss. Made of lycra 4 way stretch nylon in a pull on style. Elastic girth with velcro. Colors: Black, navy, green or burgundy. Sizes: S (64-70), M (70-74), L (76-80), XL (80-86).…
* Safely keeps aisle entrances secure and keeping horses in place * Durable nylon web with nylon mesh provides high visibility * Expands from 10’ to 12’ to fit most aisle ways * 2’W x 6’L nylon mesh center panel allows maximum airflow * Comes complete with 8 screw eyes and…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved