- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (26)
Stainless Steel Ladies Spurs
…‘ticklish’ sided horses. These spurs are stainless steel with engraved silver overlay. The bumper makes contact over a broader area of the horse’s sides and the rider has very little foot movement. Features include: * Stainless steel with silver plate floral overlay * Perfect for…
This spur is a nice choice for young riders or riders with short legs making softer contact with the horse’s side. The 10 point blunt end rowel distributes pressure over a broader area of the horses side for softer contact.
The Rockgrinder Spur can be a great training tool for experienced riders. It maximizes leg cues with minimal pressure. Rockgrinder spurs are used as temporary training aids for well trained horses and experienced riders.
These English spurs combine the traditional Prince of Wales style with a unique hammered rope design on the slightly wider band for a fresh new look. The popular blunt end communicates signals, limiting foot movement while schooling or showing. Features include: * Stainless steel spur in a flat rope…
A smaller more refined roller ball spur that is not as bulky on boots and has a lighter tough on the horses sides. A popular spur that works for a variety of horses, including sensitive horses or new riders.
* Nice, gentle spur to keep horses sharp * High polished stainless steel shaft * Unique ball end rotates side to side * Fits most ladies boots * Neck length: 1” * Straps not included
…horses * Crafted from stainless steel with a satin black finish * Offset neck for limiting leg and foot movement * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: 1 ¼” * Heel width: 3” * Neck length: 2 ½” * Ball diameter: 5/8” * Size: Ladies
These black steel bumper spurs are an ideal option for beginners or riders with sensitive sided horse without sacrificing style with the engraving details. If you'd prefer a stainless steel option, check out our Stainless Steel Western Bumper Spurs.
…to help enhance your horse’s performance * Crafted from stainless steel hand polished to a brilliant shine * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: ¾” * Heel width: 3” * Neck length: 1 ½” * Ball diameter: 7/8” * Size: Ladies
The perfect pair of spurs for sensitive horses or those who only need gentle leg aids, that is show ring and training appropriate.
…refined look * Long, inward neck limits foot and leg movement * Made of stainless steel polished to high shine finish * Hinged spur button and a very mild ball end * Band width: 1 3/8” * Heel width: 2 3/4" * Neck length: 3” * Ball diameter: 3/4" * Size: Ladies * Sold in pairs
…* Crafted from stainless steel with antique bronze finish * Hand engraved sterling silver plate filigree overlay * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: 1” * Heel width: 2 ¾” * Neck length: 1 ¼” * Ball diameter: 5/8” * Size: Ladies
…while limiting leg movement * Made from highly polished stainless steel * 8 point blunt end rowels with upward angled neck * Hinged spur button with interchangeable rowels * Band width: 1” * Heel width: 2 7/8” * Neck length: 3” gooseneck * Rowel diameter: 1” * Size: Ladies
* Outstanding training/schooling spur * Traditional style with a 5/8” band * Highly polished stainless steel * Offset neck with Western ball end * Straps not included * Sizes: Men’s or ladies * Neck length: 2 ¼”
* Great looking spur for training, pleasure riding or for show * Made of stainless steel with an antique bronze finish * Sterling silver plate overlay with star and pleasure horse cutout * Hinged spur button with star detail on the button * 10 point antique bronze rowel with rounded ends * Band…
* Attractive spur that is perfect for the show ring as well as training * Crafted from stainless steel with highly polished black finish * Engraved sterling silver plate overlay on the outer side * 10 point rowel features square cut ends to quicken responsiveness * Hinged spur button allows straps…
All Content © Copyright 2019 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved