- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (44)
* Nice show spur to use on the sensitive sided horses * Crafted from stainless steel with a satin black finish * Offset neck for limiting leg and foot movement * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: 1 ¼” * Heel width: 3” * Neck length: 2…
* Traditional style blends nicley with boots * High polished blackened steel body * 2 5/8” wide and fits most ladies boots * Straps not included * Neck length: 1”
The Rockgrinder Spur can be a great training tool for experienced riders. It maximizes leg cues with minimal pressure. Rockgrinder spurs are used as temporary training aids for well trained horses and experienced riders.
These black steel bumper spurs are an ideal option for beginners or riders with sensitive sided horse without sacrificing style with the engraving details. If you'd prefer a stainless steel option, check out our Stainless Steel Western Bumper Spurs.
…weather, the blackened finish will rust to give the spur an aged, well-worn look. Features include: * Black brushed steel spur blends nicely with boots 1 * 10 pt. blunt end rowel applies pressure over wider area of the sides * All-around performance spur has interchangeable rowels * Blackened finish…
These Western spurs have a gentle bumper on the inner side of the heel that works nicely for beginning riders and for use on sensitive or ‘ticklish’ sided horses. These spurs are stainless steel with engraved silver overlay. The bumper makes contact over a broader area of the…
This spur is a nice choice for young riders or riders with short legs making softer contact with the horse’s side. The 10 point blunt end rowel distributes pressure over a broader area of the horses side for softer contact.
An understated, all around Western spur that is suitable for any discipline. This spur allows for minimum leg movement with its longer neck without being too strong.
* Nice cutting spur to help enhance your horse’s performance * Crafted from stainless steel hand polished to a brilliant shine * Hinged spur button allows straps to be attached easily * Band width: ¾” * Heel width: 3” * Neck length: 1 ½” * Ball diameter:…
These English spurs combine the traditional Prince of Wales style with a unique hammered rope design on the slightly wider band for a fresh new look. The popular blunt end communicates signals, limiting foot movement while schooling or showing. Features include: * Stainless steel spur in a flat rope…
* Nice, gentle spur to keep horses sharp * High polished stainless steel shaft * Unique ball end rotates side to side * Fits most ladies boots * Neck length: 1” * Straps not included
* Perfect for that finished, polished and refined look * Long, inward neck limits foot and leg movement * Made of stainless steel polished to high shine finish * Hinged spur button and a very mild ball end * Band width: 1 3/8” * Heel width: 2 3/4" * Neck length: 3” * Ball diameter:…
* Black steel spur with a beautiful silver plate filigree overlay on band and neck * Black steel with rust over time leaving a beautiful antique finish * Band width: 1" * Neck Length: 2" * Cloverleaf Rowel * Sizes: Ladies (2 7/8" heel width) and men's (3 1/8" heel width)
The perfect pair of spurs for sensitive horses or those who only need gentle leg aids, that is show ring and training appropriate.
…looking spur for those horses that need just a little nudge for faster response. The ball end spur is also a good option for use on sensitive sided horses. Hinged spur buttons allow straps to be attached easily. Sized to fit most youth/children’s sized boot heels. * Stainless steel * Band:…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved