- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (92)
Western, Leather Headstalls
* Beautifully hand crafted using only the finest leather * Impeccable stitching to ensure long lasting durability * Brow band style with solid brass hardware * Brass snaps at bit end allow quick bit changes * Single side adjustment on headstall and throatlatch * Measures: 43" (bit end to bit…
…the classic Old West style with a great antique finish that will complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, single ear piece and double sided adjustment. Antique copper studs are set into the cheeks, ear piece…
* Crafted from the finest, Grade A heavyweight harness leather * Leather is hand rubbed and oiled to maximize performance * 5/8” leather with double sided cheek adjustment * Semi-turned sliding ear piece with water tie bit ends * Solid brass buckles and hardware for superior durability *…
…with top quality leather from the USA and is soft and supple from the start. This leather bitless bridle is suitable for all disciplines and is a most popular choice among trail riders and endurance riders. Features include: * Handcrafted from top quality Wickett and Craig leather (USA) * Safe,…
A bitless western headstall that is beautifully crafted with your horse’s comfort in mind, made of #1 grade Wickett & Craig harness leather.
A western pony headstall that is both functional and interesting with its fun patterned embroidery.
This bitless, Western bridle is a gentle, yet effective design that improves communication between horse and rider by asking the horse to respond to pressure.
…bit ends for quick bit changes * Color: Light oil * Sizes: Full Size (42.75 at longest) This harness leather browband headstall is made so nicely, we know you’ll love it forever. Handmade in the USA by Amish craftsmen this headstall is built to last and adjustable to fit a variety of horses.
This classic style western headstall is the most versatile, hard-working piece of tack in the barn. Soft supple 5/8” leather features a single slip ear, water tie bit ends and a single side brass cheek buckle adjustment. A favorite for its easy on/off and is a staple in any training barn.…
…tight fibered high quality ¾" leather absorbs oil differently and does not feel greasy to the touch. Hand dipped in oil to maximize penetration into each fiber. Each headstall has doubled and stitched flat leather cheeks and browband. The headstall has double adjustable cheeks with heavy…
…difference as the dense, tight fibered high quality 5/8" leather absorbs oil differently and does not feel greasy to the touch. Hand dipped in oil to maximize penetration into each fiber. Each headstall has doubled and stitched leather cheeks and one rolled sliding ear loop. The rolled ear loop…
A pony headstall that has a traditional look that will flatter any pony.
This headstall is backed by a lifetime workman’s warranty and we are confident that you’re going to love it. Crafted from hand selected, Hermann Oak tanned hides that feel broke in and supple on the first use. Feel the difference as the dense, tight fibered high quality leather absorbs…
* Unique design developed for the convenience of changing bits * Classic western futurity knot in the center of the browband * Handcrafted from the finest 5/8” heavyweight harness leather * Double sided cheek adjustment with adjustable throatlatch * Unique ‘quick change’ bit ends…
* Classic style is handcrafted with the highest attention paid to quality * Hand rubbed and oiled premium Grade A 5/8” harness leather * Browband features the traditional futurity knot in the center * Double sided cheek adjustment with adjustable throatlatch * Great for everyday use, training,…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved