- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (32)
Related Categories: Western Bridle | Western Headstall | Quick Change Bridle | Bridle | Leather Western Bridle | Billy Royal Headstall
Western Browband Headstall
This handcrafted leather headstall is constructed in the USA and supplies a supple and soft feel for you horse; while expressing a strong Western sytle.
A highly adjustable work bridle that will hold up to the rigors of everyday use.
This functional and quality handmade headstall allows for quick and easy adjustments to both the size of the headstall and changing bits quickly. Perfect for multiple horses.
A western pony headstall that is both functional and interesting with its fun patterned embroidery.
This trail bridle is durable enough to be used every day, with subtle patterning for some added interest. If you like this style of headstall, try our Schneider's Billy Royal® Hermann Oak Leather Browband Headstall
…complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, 2” wide, tapered browband, throatlatch and double sided adjustment. Antique copper studs are set into the cheeks, browband and crown with copper buckles and conchos at…
A browband headstall that’s got the looks for ranch and cattle events but also the durability for everyday or trail riding.
Outstanding quality and craftsmanship coupled with a leather like Hermann Oak will give you years of use out of this browband headstall, featuring a soft latigo lining for added comfort for your horse.
A browband headstall that’s definitely not average. It’s made to last without sacrificing its stylish look.
…solid brass oval buckles * 5/8” cheeks and browband with an adjustable throatlatch * Stainless steel oval buckles at bit ends for quick bit changes * Color: Light oil * Sizes: Full Size (42.75 at longest) This harness leather browband headstall is made so nicely, we know you’ll love it…
This oiled Hermann Oak browband headstall has a supple, broken in feel and will stay looking great even with every day use.
…and does not feel greasy to the touch. Hand dipped in oil to maximize penetration into each fiber. Each headstall has doubled and stitched flat leather cheeks and browband. The headstall has double adjustable cheeks with heavy stainless steel cart buckles, an adjustable throatlatch and water…
A high quality synthetic western headstall that’s most popular with endurance and trail riders who want a durable bitless western headstall.
A bitless western headstall that is beautifully crafted with your horse’s comfort in mind, made of #1 grade Wickett & Craig harness leather.
* All of the components needed to complete your bosal for the show ring * Headstall is handcrafted from Grade A leather with basket weave tooling * Headstall features browband, flared cheeks and leather rosettes at bit ends * 5/8” bosal is made of 12 plait rawhide braided in the classic zigzag…
* Classic western style that allows you to change out bits quickly and easily * Headstall and reins are made from premium Grade A, hand rubbed and oiled leather * Oval stainless steel buckles on bit ends, each cheek and on the throatlatch * Reins are nicely balanced, 5/8” wide, 8’ long…
All Content © Copyright 2019 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved