- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to email@example.com
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (118)
- Social Media (2)
Western Horse Pads
This western saddle pad is 1" thick with a ¼" memory foam core that absorbs shock and conforms to the horse’s back, providing substantial cushioning beneath the saddle to prevent and alleviate soreness by helping to disperse pressure evenly across the back. The perfect…
* Developed from the horse’s back up and contoured to follow the horse’s spine * The pad locks into place while allowing full movement and absorbing negative energy * Core is made of unique material found in human protective gear for shock absorption * Allows 50% more air flow creating a…
* An outstanding barrier between your show pad and your horse * Made from lightly quilted cotton and does not bunch up under pads * Lightweight and will keep the undersides of pads free of dirt and sweat * Fits under all sizes of protective or show pads * Machine washable and line dry * Size: 30 x…
The perfect contoured western saddle pad for horses that need extra back protection and padding.
A western saddle pad that's made with your horses' comfort in mind as well as your own, it's felt lining acts as the perfect cushion.
A western saddle pad contoured the right amount for higher withered horses and tough enough for daily use.
A western saddle pad for horsemen who put their horses’ comfort and support first whether schooling or under a show pad.
A good work pad is vital to your horse's performance and this western saddle pad's contoured design optimizes fit.
…that you introduce treatment gradually: limit use to 4 hrs daily for the first 2-3 days. Use as a work pad or as a liner under a navajo pad. The Lux® Ceramic Western Pad is great for horses with cold, tense, or sore backs. The stimulated blood flow can speed warm-up, improve performance, prevent…
A western saddle pad that's made with your horses' performance in mind and designed with soft synthetic fleece lining for sensitive skinned horses.
A western saddle pad that will hold up to the rigors of everyday use and keep your horse's back cool with it's fleece lining.
This top quality wool felt saddle pad offers the best in support, comfort, and protection to keep horse’s performing their best.
This high quality wool felt saddle pad is made to work hard, keep your horse performing their best, and give optimal support.
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved