- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (57)
- Social Media (1)
Related Categories: Snaffle Bit | Snaffle | 4.5 Snaffle Bits | Sweet Iron Bits | Western Bits | Sweet Iron Snaffle Bit
Western Snaffle Bit
* Nice bit for nervous horses or for horses that play with the bit * Copper roller in the center helps horse relax and accept the bit * Three piece construction eliminates the nutcracker effect * 3 ½” stainless steel rings with sweet iron mouth with copper inlay * Copper promotes…
…show O Ring snaffle in the futurity style with conchos * Antique bronze rings with stainless steel dots and German silver trim * 3½” weighted O Rings with Robart pinchless ball/hinge feature * Improves headset and calms horse in the bridle * Mouthpiece: 5” * Bit diameter:…
This junior cow horse bit offers a mild mouthpiece that’s best for young or sensitive horses, but still allows for better collection with its gag cheeks.
…specific level.This is a nice bit for horses just starting out and learning the basics. This bit applies tongue and bar pressure and uses restrict and release action. The curved comfort mouthpiece allows horses to swallow freely. This bit has stainless steel Western Dees and a sweet iron mouthpiece…
This shanked snaffle offers even pressure over the tongue, bars, and lips without punching making this a nice transition from a snaffle to shanked bit.
The Twisted Wire snaffle is a nice transition bit for horses ready to step up a level. The twisted wire mouthpiece sends a stronger signal while the longer shanks add leverage and allow a quicker hand to mouth response. This bit applies pressure directly to the tongue and the bars. * Stainless *…
A western pony bit made for intermediate riders wanting leverage with a snaffle mouthpiece.
This is a great starter or everyday snaffle bit for a draft horse if you’re looking to work on bend and balance.
…on the shanks. Lifetime guarantee against defects. The mouth and shanks will rust when exposed to moisture, which creates a sweet taste and promotes salivation. * Steel/Sweet Iron/Copper Inlay * Mouth: 5” * Shanks: 5 1/4” * Bit diameter: 3/8” * How to Measure your Western Bit
This single jointed snaffle bit has weighted rings and is nicely balanced to help teach horses to hold the bit and break at the poll. This bit applies pressure to the tongue, bars and corners of the mouth. The sweet iron mouthpiece will rust over time and will produce a sweet taste to promote…
The ideal loose ring snaffle for your beginner or intermediate pony rider.
* Great bit for the schooling a seasoned horse as well as for the horse in training * Reverse spiral works nicely for achieving the proper bend and flex * Can help soften harder mouths and can get the horse’s attention if needed * 3 ½” stainless steel D Rings and mouthpiece *…
…a swept back profile * Swept back shanks decrease the response time from the rider’s hand * Cheeks: 5” * Mouth: 5” * Bit diameter: 3/8” * Handmade with a lifetime guarantee * How to Measure your Western Bit These bits are hand forged –no two bits will be exactly alike
…and comfortable stainless steel shanks and mouthpiece * Swivel cheeks allow rider to use each side individually while training * Applies direct pressure to the tongue and bars of the mouth * Mouthpiece: 5” * Cheeks: 5 1/4” * Bit diameter: ½” * How to Measure your Western Bit
All Content © Copyright 2019 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved