- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (9)
Womens Western Spurs
An understated, all around Western spur that is suitable for any discipline. This spur allows for minimum leg movement with its longer neck without being too strong.
This spur is a nice choice for young riders or riders with short legs making softer contact with the horse’s side. The 10 point blunt end rowel distributes pressure over a broader area of the horses side for softer contact.
This is a nice showy Western spur that has an antique bronze finish with engraved German silver overlay on the outside of each spur. The 8 point rowel has rounded tips distribute pressure across a wider area of the horse sides and makes contact with minimal foot movement. The bronze finish will rust…
The Rockgrinder Spur can be a great training tool for experienced riders. It maximizes leg cues with minimal pressure. Rockgrinder spurs are used as temporary training aids for well trained horses and experienced riders.
These classic shaped western spurs straps are handmade by Amish craftsmen using full grain, Hermann Oak tanned leather that feel broke in right from the start. These straps have an already broke in feel and conform to boots easily. The stainless steel cart buckle has black edge trim and adjusts to…
A hand tooled spur strap that's low-profile enough for trail riding but still has show ring appeal.
…keeps spurs tighter against the boot * Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen * Color: Oiled Leather * Sizes: Ladies - Adjusts from 8" to 10" Men’s - Adjusts from 9" to 11 ¼" Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen, these spur straps are built to last. A subtly, styled spur…
* Make a statement with this Billy Royal Bling spur straps * Hand-made of the finest American-tanned leather * Beautiful crystal choncos and crystal studs for added detail * Superior stainless steel hardware * Features floral tooling with crystal embellishments and shiny color inlay * Colors…
* Billy Royal’s exclusive Bling collection makes a definite statement * All pieces are crafted from the finest, most supple Grade A leather * Hand tooled in the most popular floral pattern * Silver stud embellishments featuring clear crystal leather backed rosettes * Stainless steel hardware…
$24.99 - $112.99
$14.99 - $89.99
$14.99 - $89.99
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved