- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (76)
- Videos (1)
Related Categories: Western Saddle Pads | Saddle Blanket | Diamond Wool | Diamond Wool Saddle Pad | Saddle Pads | Wool Western Saddle Pad
Wool Saddle Pad
* Hand woven show pads in beautiful Native American designs * Tightly woven from the finest quality New Zealand wool in earthy colors * Heavyweight and fits beautifully over most protective pads * Wool is breathable and has superior moisture wicking ability * Measures: 38” spine length x…
…the spine * Brushed fabric top with 100% Merino wool bottom * 1” wool felt interior naturally wicks moisture away from the back * Suede wear leathers reduce everyday wear and extend the pad life * Wool naturally meshes to the hair to keep saddle in place, limiting shifting * Colors: Charcoal,…
A non-slip western pad that won’t slide on your horse’s back but will keep them cool and dry.
This is an outstanding quality Western pad that is thick enough to go solo under the saddle to provide great cushioning comfort with its contoured style fit. Known for outstanding performance, this pad has a wool blend top and a 100% virgin brown wool bottom that wicks moisture from the back. The…
The perfect contoured western saddle pad for horses that need extra back protection and padding.
…Nancy show pad in beautiful vibrant colors will surely stand out and attract attention. The bright colors will help you design your own individual look in the show ring. Colorful zigzag pattern will tie your outfit into your nicely framed saddle. Each pad is made of 100% New Zealand wool and hand…
Good looking pad designed for shock absorption and contoured comfort. This SensorFlex pad is 34"x 38" in a beautiful chevron pattern with accent colored wear leathers and close contact cut out under the leg area. Top layer is made of heavy double woven 100% New Zealand wool, known for its…
* Design your own amazing and creative show ring look * Surround your saddle with contrast color to tie in your outfit * Handcrafted and woven with New Zealand wool * Heavy enough to use alone or over a protective pad * Colors: Black/Red, Black/Brown, Tan/Brown, Grey/Black * Measures: 34”…
The ideal western saddle pad if your horse needs support and fill at the front of the saddle.
…(15 ¾”) padded flap encourages correct leg position * Gusseted flocked panels with a special D-ring billet system * Pommel is cutback to accommodate higher withered horses * Sizes: 17 ½” * Gullet: Regular * Twist: Medium * Flap: Regular * Flocking: Wool * Color: Black
A western show pad that adds extra interest to your pony’s show outfit.
A western saddle pad you can depend on from Diamond Wool® that’s not just a beautiful show pad, but one that will last for years to come.
All Content © Copyright 2019 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved