- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (36)
Related Categories: Bridle | Leather Headstall | Western Headstall | One Ear Headstall | Headstall | Training Headstall
This trail bridle is durable enough to be used every day, with subtle patterning for some added interest. If you like this style of headstall, try our Schneider's Billy Royal® Hermann Oak Leather Browband Headstall
A highly adjustable work bridle that will hold up to the rigors of everyday use.
Whether you are looking for a show headstall or a really great looking work heasdtall, this piece fits the bill! Handcrafted from the finest, supple Grade A hand tooled leather with a hint of antiquing.
…attractive new Copper Collection combines the classic Old West style with a great antique finish that will complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, single ear piece and double sided adjustment. Antique copper studs…
…new Copper Collection combines the classic Old West style with a great antique finish that will complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, 2” wide, tapered browband, throatlatch and double sided adjustment.…
Whether you are looking for a show headstall or a really great looking work headstall, this piece is useful, stylish, and well made for the ranch or the ring!
* Nice training headstall that is perfect for everyday work * Crafted from extra soft and supple 5/8” latigo leather * Double sided cheek adjustment with solid brass buckles * Single sliding ear piece features hand tied latigo lacing * Flared bit ends with water tie ends * Measures: 42…
A traditional work headstall with a unique split ear design that will hold up to a lifetime of use.
A rolled one ear headstall that will not only be the perfect work or trail headstall but also would fit right in for ranch riding classes.
…bitted bridles and is an effective method of communication that builds trust between horse and rider. Without the presence of a bit, this bridle works to apply pressure through the caveson area using the crossunder strap as leverage. This bridle is made with top quality leather from the USA and is…
* All of the components needed to complete your bosal for the show ring * Headstall is handcrafted from Grade A leather with basket weave tooling * Headstall features browband, flared cheeks and leather rosettes at bit ends * 5/8” bosal is made of 12 plait rawhide braided in the classic zigzag…
…ensure long lasting durability * Brow band style with solid brass hardware * Brass snaps at bit end allow quick bit changes * Single side adjustment on headstall and throatlatch * Measures: 43" (bit end to bit end) with ample adjustment * Browband measures: 12 ¾" * Color: Dark oil
The same great quality as our original Glen Rose Two Ear Headstall but with engraving on the rolled ear pieces.
A browband headstall that’s definitely not average. It’s made to last without sacrificing its stylish look.
This classic style western headstall is the most versatile, hard-working piece of tack in the barn. Soft supple 5/8” leather features a single slip ear, water tie bit ends and a single side brass cheek buckle adjustment. A favorite for its easy on/off and is a staple in any training barn.…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved