- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (53)
Related Categories: Western Work Headstall | Training Bridle | Headstall | Western Headstall | Single Ear Headstall | Training Headstall
A rolled one ear headstall that will not only be the perfect work or trail headstall but also would fit right in for ranch riding classes.
* Convenient training headstall allows bits to be changed out in seconds * Handcrafted from the finest, most supple 5/8” Grade A harness leather * Leather is hand rubbed and oiled to ensure long lasting performance * Sewn in solid brass snaps on bit ends for fast bit changes * Sliding single…
* Crafted from the finest, Grade A heavyweight harness leather * Leather is hand rubbed and oiled to maximize performance * 5/8” leather with double sided cheek adjustment * Semi-turned sliding ear piece with water tie bit ends * Solid brass buckles and hardware for superior durability *…
This headstall is backed by a lifetime workman’s warranty and we are confident that you’re going to love it. Crafted from hand selected, Hermann Oak tanned hides that feel broke in and supple on the first use. Feel the difference as the dense, tight fibered high quality leather absorbs…
* Nice training headstall that is perfect for everyday work * Crafted from extra soft and supple 5/8” latigo leather * Double sided cheek adjustment with solid brass buckles * Single sliding ear piece features hand tied latigo lacing * Flared bit ends with water tie ends * Measures: 42…
…and does not feel greasy to the touch. Hand dipped in oil to maximize penetration into each fiber. Each headstall has doubled and stitched flat leather cheeks and browband. The headstall has double adjustable cheeks with heavy stainless steel cart buckles, an adjustable throatlatch and water…
…bit ends for quick bit changes * Color: Light oil * Sizes: Full Size (42.75 at longest) This harness leather browband headstall is made so nicely, we know you’ll love it forever. Handmade in the USA by Amish craftsmen this headstall is built to last and adjustable to fit a variety of horses.
…ensure long lasting durability * Brow band style with solid brass hardware * Brass snaps at bit end allow quick bit changes * Single side adjustment on headstall and throatlatch * Measures: 43" (bit end to bit end) with ample adjustment * Browband measures: 12 ¾" * Color: Dark oil
* Unique design developed for the convenience of changing bits * Classic western futurity knot in the center of the browband * Handcrafted from the finest 5/8” heavyweight harness leather * Double sided cheek adjustment with adjustable throatlatch * Unique ‘quick change’ bit ends…
This trail bridle is durable enough to be used every day, with subtle patterning for some added interest. If you like this style of headstall, try our Schneider's Billy Royal® Hermann Oak Leather Browband Headstall
Created from the finest, handcrafted harness leather this supple western headstall will be a durable and reliable piece of work tack for your draft horse.
…attractive new Copper Collection combines the classic Old West style with a great antique finish that will complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, single ear piece and double sided adjustment. Antique copper studs…
…new Copper Collection combines the classic Old West style with a great antique finish that will complement any horse whether for work or pleasure. Headstall is crafted from premium grade tooled leather with flared cheeks, 2” wide, tapered browband, throatlatch and double sided adjustment.…
A traditional work headstall with a unique split ear design that will hold up to a lifetime of use.
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved