- Horse Blankets And Sheets
- Horse Boots / Wraps
- Grooming Supplies
- Therapy Center
- Fly Spray / Fly Repellent
- First Aid / Leg Care
- Herbal Sprays & Supplements
- Grazing Muzzles / Stable Vice Control
- Horse Treats
- Salt Licks & Salt Block Holders
- Clippers & Blades
- Tail Extensions
- Tail Bags / Protection
- Neck Sweats / Throatlatch Sweats
- Leather Cleaner / Silver Polish
- Bathing Necessities
- Stable Organizers
- Lead Ropes / Lead Shanks
- Name/Stall Plates
- Water Buckets / Waterers
- Horse Toys / Boredom Breakers
- Barn Supplies
- Horse Trailer & Show Accessories
- Trailer Ties / Cross Ties
- Bags / Cases / Covers
- Horse Jumps / Dressage Cones & Markers
- Whips / Crops / Bats
- Horse Fencing
Value Priced Horse Supplies Since 1948
- Email Sign Up
- Request a Catalog
The quickest way to get help
Call us toll free at 1-800-365-1311
8:30 - 7:00 PM EST Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
Email your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Center
Find information on topics such as shipping, order tracking, returns, exchanges, warranties, international orders & more.
Have a Suggestion?
Tell us what products you'd like to see or how we can improve.
- Call us at 1-800-365-1311
- Products (135)
- Social Media (2)
Related Categories: Western Work Pad | Western Saddle Pads | Saddle Pads | Canvas Saddle Pad | Work Saddle Pads | Fleece Pad
This pad was made to withstand the rigors of everyday use while providing support, comfort, and outstanding wicking properties.
A good work pad is vital to your horse's performance and this western saddle pad's contoured design optimizes fit.
A western saddle pad that will hold up to the rigors of everyday use and keep your horse's back cool with it's fleece lining.
* Lightweight and durable pad that allows continual air circulation * Breathable inner core helps horse’s stay comfortable and cool on hot days * Cotton waffle weave outer cover ensures constant air channels * Holds in shape and thickness and does not bunch up * Wear leathers on each side and…
* The most shock absorbing, gel based pad on the market to date * Two piece technology consists of contour over the spine and cut out at the wither * Each Impact Gel Base layer is between ¼” and ½” layers 70/30 wool blend felt * Unique wool blend allows air to circulate…
This versatile saddle pad collection will keep your horse comfortable by reducing pressure, while being durable enough for everyday use. There's a size to fit just about any saddle, western or english.
$59.99 - $62.99
$29.99 - $49.99
$29.99 - $49.99
Good looking pad designed for shock absorption and contoured comfort. This SensorFlex pad is 34"x 38" in a beautiful chevron pattern with accent colored wear leathers and close contact cut out under the leg area. Top layer is made of heavy double woven 100% New Zealand wool, known for its…
Keep your working horse comfortable in a saddle pad that’s made to last even with everyday use.
* Designed to handle the rigors of everyday training and riding * ¾" felt interior encompassed by heavy duty durable canvas * Outstanding quality, thick and super soft synthetic fleece bottom * Wear leathers on each side and reinforced over the wither * Color: brown * Measures: 34"…
…back * ½" thick black felt with 70/30 wool blend * XT Gel Bladder is breathable and goes under show pads * Unsurpassed shock absorption protects against compression and trauma * Available in 2 lengths: 29" or 32" * Click here to view the How to Clean Your Impact Gel Pad video
…fuel working muscles and repair damage more efficiently. The Lux Ceramic Therapy® Western Pad is great for horses with cold, tense, or sore backs. Ceramic reflected warmth helps soothe the back muscles, relieving soreness and tension. Use as a work pad or as a liner under a navajo pad. *…
* The ultimate pad developed to provide the utmost equine comfort * 1” thick extra dense 100% wool felt is durable and shock resistant * Contour two piece design features a raised cutout wither * Wear leathers on each side, at the wither and down the spine * Girth cutout allows fenders to lie…
…and alleviate soreness by helping to disperse pressure evenly across the back. Thick enough to be used alone as a work pad, but thin enough to be used as a liner under a show pad. Dense wool felt surrounds the foam core and wicks moisture away from the horse to keep the back cool. The contoured…
…the saddle to prevent and alleviate soreness by helping to disperse pressure evenly across the back. The perfect thickness for everyday use as a work pad without bulk. Dense wool felt surrounds the foam core and wicks moisture away from the horse to keep the back cool. The contoured design with…
* Outstanding quality, value and function all in one pad * Hand woven from the finest quality New Zealand wool * Classic Native American pattern in neutral color schemes * ¾" fitted felt interior and excellent quality synthetic fleece bottom * Tailor fit under the leg eliminates…
All Content © Copyright 2018 Schneiders - All Rights Reserved